TIPS ON WORKING WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
911 Exteriors Roofing has been working with Insurance companies for 30 years. We know what is needed to process a claim most efficiently and properly. Throughout Texas by 911 Exteriors Roofing
- Contact 911 Exteriors Roofing to schedule a free on-site inspection to determine if damage was incurred.
- If damage has been verified, you should contact your insurance company to request an inspection.
- Your insurance company can authorize any temporary repairs necessary to prevent further damage to your property.
- Your insurance company will usually require receipts for any emergency repairs you have done in order to reimburse you correctly.
- We suggest that you take pictures of the damage prior to any repairs.
- Do not make any permanent repairs until the adjuster has had the opportunity to inspect the damaged area.
- Once the inspection is complete, you will receive a claim sheet outlining the scope of damage and the funds being made available for the repairs, less your deductible.
- 911 Exteriors Roofing offers free insurance claims assistance.
Our Claims Assistance Expertise
Through these efforts, we feel that 911 Exteriors Roofing stays current and exposes the insurance industry to the ever changing complexion of both the residential and commercial fields of roofing.
With years of experience and a working relationship with many insurance carriers, 911 Exteriors Roofing is qualified to assist any home or building owner with insurance claims. Our goal is to offer our opinion and expert recommendations.
No public insurance adjusting services.
Should the project be partially or fully funded by the customer with insurance funds or proceeds, CUSTOMER HEREBY acknowledges that ORIGINAL contractor (911 exteriors) is not a public insurance adjuster and will not provide customer with any public insurance services.